“Innovations in Sustainability”
Ag Tech Biosolids Treatment
Biosolids treatment controls conditions in biosolids that may support the growth of pathogens and reduces attraction of disease vectors such as rodents and insects. Ag Tech uses lime stabilization to produce Class A biosolids.
Benefits of Lime Stabilized Biosolids
- Increased disposal and recycling options
- Improved biosolids density and physical handling characteristics.
- Extremely low pathogen concentrations
- Few use restrictions
Benefits to Waste Water Treatment Utilities
- The Treatment plant can be used to supplement existing solids treatment capacity.
- An option for aerobic or anaerobic digesters that are overloaded
- Can substitute for incineration and thermal drying facilities during fuel shortages
- A viable alternative when treatment processes are out of service for cleaning, repair, or preventive maintenance